These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "The Terms"), issued by TOKAI PATENT LAW FIRM (hereinafter referred to as "The Firm"), which runs this web site providing this service (hereinafter referred to as "The Service"), define the terms and conditions of use.
The Terms as defined here are completely applied on The Service as an agreement between the user and The Firm.
2. Prohibited Activities
The user shall not engage in the following actions while using The Service:
- The user shall not use The Service in a way that violates the law or disturbs public order
- The user shall not use The Service with criminal intent
- The user shall not attempt to damage or interfere with the servers or networks that run The Service
- The user shall not interfere with the activities of The Firm
- The user shall not attempt to collect or store the personal information of other users of The Service
- The user shall not engage in fraud or spoofing
- Users involved with organized crime or criminal networks shall not attempt to directly or indirectly profit from The Firm or The Service
- The user shall not engage in any other activities deemed inappropriate
3. Termination of Service
The Term may wholly or partially terminate service to the user without notifying the user in advance for any of the following reasons:
- In order to preserve or update the computer systems which operate The Service
- When an earth quake, lighting, fire, power outage, natural disaster or other unpreventable event makes it difficult to continue providing The Service
- When the computer systems or communications systems which run The Service are broken or out of service
- For any other reason which makes it difficult for The Firm to continue providing The Service
In the case The Service is permanently or temporarily stopped The Firm shall not be held responsible for any financial losses to the user or any third party.
4. Limitation of Services and Account Deletion
For any of the following reasons The Firm may, without prior notification, limit service to or delete the account of the user:
- If any of the conditions of The Terms are violated
- If it is found any of the information the user has registered to their account is falsified
- If the user is found to be using the service in a manner deemed inappropriate
The Firm shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the user through use of The Service.
The Firm shall only be held liable for failing to perform its responsibilities if The Firm is acting in bad faith or is guilty of gross negligence.
In the case The Firm is to be held liable for damages, the maximum amount the firm shall be held liable for is the regular cost of the service (in the case of recurring payments only the cost of one month of the service) shall be counted toward damages.
The Firm shall not be held liable for any exchanges, contact, or disputes between users or third parties.
6. Changes to the Service
The Firm may, without prior notification to the user, change or discontinue facets of the service, and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to the user due to these changes or discontinuations.
7. Changes to these Terms of Service
The Firm may at any time, without prior notification to the user, make any changes it deems necessary to The Terms.
8. Notifications and Communication
Communications and notifications between the user and The Firm shall be carried out through the methods specified by The Firm.
9. Non-transferable Rights and Responsibilities
The user will not transfer any rights or responsibilities outside of the region The Terms are issued and will not transfer any rights or responsibilities nor share any guarantee without express written permission from The Firm.
10. Governing Law and Legal Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be interpreted solely under the governing law of Japan.
Any disputes relating to The Service shall be settled exclusively within the same legal jurisdiction under which the headquarters of The Firm is registered.